This luxurious downtown Chicago hotel is a 1-minute walk from Monroe-Red Subway Station. It features a 12-treatment room spa, fitness center and spacious accommodations with an iPod docking station.
Lockwood Restaurant and Bar at The Palmer House Hilton is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Lobby Bar, serving lunch and dinner, and upscale Potter’s Lounge are also on site.
Cable TV with pay-per-view video games and a safe are offered in the modern guest rooms. There is a desk and arm chair, and 24-hour housekeeping is available.
Guests at Hilton Palmer House can enjoy the indoor heated pool and relax in the hot tub or sauna. They can also visit the beauty salon.
The Art Institute of Chicago and Millennium Park are 1 block from the hotel. Willis Tower and Lake Michigan are within a 13-minute walk.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Please note the following about arrival times and check-out times:
• Early arrival fee of $25 for check-ins 08:00 – 12:00.
• Check-out is 11:00. Complimentary late check-out of 12:00 is subject to availability upon request.
• Late check-out fee of $25 plus tax up to 13:00.
• Late check-out fee of $50 plus tax up to 14:00.
• Late check-out fee of $75 plus tax up to 15:00.
• Late check-out fee of $100 plus tax up to 16:00.
• Late check-out fee of 1 night’s room/tax after 16:00.